Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning

.
Wow is this nice or what?

Soft evenings, nice colors.


Just a swinging.
.I moved the swing around so I didn't have to turn my head so much.

.Always making things just a little bit better.
.



.Monday morning Mikey has a plan.
Guess what that is!
I do need to make room in the freezer.
You know plinking last week sure as fun.
Now that the weather is cooling I find myself really hungry.

.
Sure do love a decent carbon footprint.
Especially early in the morning.

.
Is anybody else hungry?
Cinnamon
Cayenne
Black Pepper
Fresh Garlic (mashed)
Plenty of Smoke


Posted by Picasa
They say you are what you eat.
I sure feel like a pig right now.

Back to the fire now, after dinner cocktail------Mikey.

PS----as always Love from the LMA-------------m.


2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

My goodness those are beautiful photos! (The ones of the sunset too!) ;) I could eat me some of that pig fo' sho'. When are you comin for the beef, Mikey? LY

Barbara said...

You have such lovely skies it's good you have a perfect spot to hang out and enjoy! You made my mouth water describing your delectable-sounding breakfast!