Sunday, November 7, 2010

My B-Day


56 yrs. Who'd a thunk?


.OOOPPS.



This is a thirty year plus traveling partner of mine. Chuck Walsh.


We both happened to be off this morning so we decided to go to Horse Thief Springs to pan.
Not much "Luck" outside off a beautiful day with good company.
This is the Old Hideout!


.
WE know what this is.
IMG00018-20101107-0930.jpg.Just some of the scenery I love. That's a row off Mint that smells so good way up here.
IMG00019-20101107-0931.jpg.


I'm just fooling around today. No real good stories to tell. Just wanted to post something.

More coming soon------------Mikey

.
As always from the LMA love------------m.



3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Gorgeous Mikey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cowboy.

Barbara said...

Happy belated birthday to you! You are only 6 days older than me. This year I helped my son and daughter-in-law move out to Melba to live on Hatte Butte-in the old home place.
You look content and happy in this picture!