Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Sunday---LMA

I don't have much of a storey for you today. I really wish I did, I'm so tired. Life has been pretty good to me, yet I only respond to questions. No one has asked me a question lately.

.
Well nearly no one.
.

. Take Dude for instance, hey mikey, where are the mares? Over there; too bad bro!

Easter; just another day; come on mikey bring the food; Love ya man, I still won't give you my BEER!

Plenty warm here, no need for a fire, although the season is coming quickly!


.As usual---------------Love from theLMA-----------Mikey.


.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Hey Mikey. Glad you could post even without a question being asked. Love the LMA! So here's a question: "What exactly did you want me to do with your photos of Dude?" You know I have about 300 of them. I can't upload and post them all, which is why you have a disc. You can upload the ones you want from that disc through Picasa. Love you!