Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/2012-LMA

.I got in the mood for Beef & Beans last week. As a rule any more I resist the urge to cook because there isn't anyone around to share it with anymore.

.

These first two shots have been re-posted.
.
As my luck would have it, the well went out. No photos of my well guys, but they arrived around 1030, had the well repaired by noon. Naturally lunch had to be offered. So much for that pot of Chile; you know three young working men glad to have some lunch and a beer.

I believe they gave me quite the nice discount on my well, nice young men.

.
Well another week has passed, Mikey still has an urge for beef and beans.

Man that is a lot of food, hey Pat what ya doing in the morning?
Oh this or that, why?
Well I know you're off tomorrow and I thought you might like to ride your bike out and have lunch.
OH;OH;UH;But; the weather might not be good.
Yeah I know , try coming out early before the afternoon Monsoon, I may have a nice lunch ready for ya.
By the way I promise I don't want anything from you, purely social visit.
.
.
Monsoon season rates great out here in the desert.
.
.
Pat wanted some photos.
.
I took some too.
.
I told him all the times he came out with other people it was too hard too get any shots I wanted.
.
.
Luckily we had a big lunch together, (we would have embarrassed the well diggers) 3/4 quart crock pot =empty!
.
.
This is about as western as Mikey gets anymore!
.
.
.
OK PAT! better get out of here before the Monsoon gets rolling.
.
.
Just in the nick of time
.
Sorry I missed the lightning!
..
Remember that scene in Hildago?

That was 9/11/12 on the LMA.


AS always---------Love from the LMA---------------Mikey.

PS:-------------we never forget--------------m.

.
Posted by Picasa



1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Good stuff Mikey! Just go ahead and cook those beans when you feel like it, you're worth it, but glad you could share with your brother and post some great photos. Love you!