Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LMA in January

I was feeding, and feeling pretty good, looking around thinking how I enjoy winter in the desert.


Trying to finish chores before the sun goes down, didn't think the sky would color up like it does during the "Monsoon" season, so I just snapped a few shots.



This first shot is a snow storm on Mt, Potosi in the afternoon, the second was taken in the mourning, while I started the day fire. I was getting things sorted out so when things get sorted out I'll start the migration north. Keep your fingers crossed.

I sure am thankful for the support on learning this blog stuff, believe me now more than ever I realize life is continuing education.

Every day should have a few moments like these, see you at the fire-------Mikey.

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I'm always so pleased when I find you have added a new post. I love looking at the photos and listening to you. You know, winter in Idaho isn't as much fun as winter in the desert...

Ruthless said...

I know you usually post on Wed. and I so look forward to them. I am learning how wonderful the desert is in winter, too. Your pictures are great as is the commentary. And it is like having you nearer.
Love you...