Friday, January 23, 2009

Redneck Dance

Now that I have been Informed of the Big Event on June 20Th I believe a little dance practice is in order, haven't done that much in quite a few years. Someone recently expressed to me that good dancing is very important. Never was all that graceful myself. Who to ask, sure don't want to ask Dude. Way too rambunctious for me!

Hey Rooster! Want to make yourself useful for a change?
What's up?
What's up is I need to learn a few dance steps, because I haven't danced for a long time.
OK- How about the old favorite "Redneck Chicken Dance"?
Hey you gals want to help me with something?
What's up?
When what freezes over!



Wonder what's going to be served for dinner at "The Big Event"?


See you soon ------------------------------Mikey.

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

The Chicken Dance is of course a wedding requirement in most 1st world countries...Can't wait to see your rendition :D

Ruthless said...

Gee I hadn't even thought about the "CHICKEN DANCE" so glad you reminded me. And how about "YMCA", COOKIE is the master of that one.
Can't wait, see you all there.