Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New decade, same old story

.



Mikey was sure proud of himself for finding a way to start posting again. Just goes to show you everyday presents it's own set of challenges. That's right my phone has decided to go south on me, ( hope it's just the old battery). The trip to town is over 100 miles, depending on where you have to go. I don't mind going, I just hate to leave the LMA. Promise to post more photos and stories in the new year, lots to talk about with everyone.


.Another development for the ranch is K-D is moving next door to Irene's. Irene saved me a lot of money when Dude had to be transported to college. I won't go in to details, but trust me we needed the help. Thanks to Irene.


.For all you Easter fans, all I can tell you is he's fat and happy. That is of course as long as he gets fed first, otherwise, he puts up a little complaint. He's so funny when I do that, shame on me!


.Just can't wait to get home, there's a fire place and a cold one with my name on it ----mikey.


PS.--------------I Love You MOM----------------m

No comments: