Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sorry about that!

.

.
I realize the last post ended abruptly, but there I was on the phone with Jerry, we were discussing the son in laws birthday party. What food; what drink; what fun. Jerry knows I spend most of my time isolated out here making it a joke for him to call me to let me know what I'm missing in "Gods Country", you bet cha. This insight of a daily conversation is the back ground for the interruption. While I was posting he called me to razz me, wishing I was there; oh what fun; oh what food; oh what drink. Suddenly he says he's not feeling well, my heart; my heart. Jerry call the girls; call the girls; Jerry are you there? Are you there? Silence was deafening; no answer from other contacts; no communications from anyone. 750 miles away, I'm helpless, only thing to do, pray. Not much sleep tonight worrying has a price.

.
Next morning I woke up late, have to feed, make some coffee, smoke one. Call Jerry; are you OK? "Sure why do you ask?"-------WHATTTTTTTTTTT?----------Oh Yeah I was in a lot of pain for a little while, but I'm OK now.

.
The moral of this story should be (We really never know what affect we have on other people!) I'm sure of this because of the affect you all have on me.

.
Back to Fire Season now all is well again------------Mikey.

.
PS----------------------You Know-------------m.

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Sorry Mikey, I sometimes leave my cell phone in my purse all weekend. I didn't see your voicemail there. We don't much like that you are isolated out there either.

Barbara said...

Good grief, Mikey! It doesn't take much to imagine your disquietude over concern for wondering what was taking place with Jerry! Glad he was okay, wretch that he is, to put you through that! ha ha.