Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Wonderful Thing

.


.My sister recently invited me to post on A Gathering of Murphys blog, I remembered thinking back to the day when she first told me "they were blogging now", what is that? No response. That would be The Girls Dorm.

.My life had taken me out of the 19Th century by the nap of the neck, and the seat of the pants, then threw me into the 21st century. What is blogging? Remember the first time you heard "There are no dumb questions"? I did not believe it for many years. The question was not dumb, it was ignorant. Big difference, something I have struggled with all my life.

.How about---"IGNORANCE is BLISS"---ever hear that one?


.
Grandpa knew the only shot I had in Life was the work ethic I had. Because of Ignorance all I had was the Spirit and Blood to go out in life. He knew He did not raise losers, and made sure we ALL had something to succeed. No One Said It Would Be Easy! Thank You. As I look back through the generations my Heart is full of Love for blessings from a life of hard work, and good family.

.
A wonderful thing has happened. The awakening of our "Family Values" we are all that's left of the hard work of "Others" proud I am to be here to share in the future they Dreamed about.

.
A WONDERFUL THING.


.
From the LMA with Love ----------Mikey