Saturday, June 11, 2011

June--LMA

.



.MOM I'm SCARED.
I think this Rooster is mad at me!



MOM does this look like 1423 empty beer cans?
Wonder what the price of aluminium is?





Hey! This gives me a good idea for that ROOSTER!




Looks like Virginia could help.



And These Are All MINE!
Life is good.
.



Hey MUMS!
Just getting started.






.
Anybody remember Brandywine tomatoes?
"DAD"
Can't wait!
.

.




JP is going through some changes too.

Notice she is getting darker.
.
.Remember her color now.
I'll post more after my trip North.
.


.


.

I have one more shift to pull, so I'll sign off for now. Perhaps when I come back I'll be able to spend time with the stories. My creative juices restored, it has been a long couple of years, thank GOD I made it.


Now for a cold one; a biscuit; a beer; no fire---90"-------------love Mikey.


.
AS always Love from the LMA----------------------m.
.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Great stuff, Mikey! Glad to see Mom's Mums again and I always plant some Brandywines for Dad too!