Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ely, Nv.

.
I had intended to go to Ely hoping this would be Icemans first win. Admittedly not worth a $2 across coming from 600 ft. sea level in Oregon to 6100 ft. in Ely. Jerry's trainer Don Young came up short on help so yours truly got drafted. Don and Jerry were pretty much overloaded when the action started, and roll up your sleeves Mikey was soon in the same situation. Taking action photos of the racing and the horses went right out the window. I did however get some R&R Saturday night, so excited I couldn't sleep. The local folks were team roping under the lights, ah the good old days.

.
I'm sure the ladies in our family can relate to this mommy and young one.

.







.
.Amazing how pretty I am after a $ tip.

.

.Back to cooling these horses off.


As always----Love from the LMA----------Mikey

.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: