Saturday, August 13, 2011

LMA Fairytale

.
Here's my little princess.
Kings Bit of Dash.



.
Shes got a great personality, and is not used to being alone. Where is my wicked step sister, why am I here all alone?

That's because you are not big yet KD, and you haven't been too school yet. SOOO your beautiful step mother and wicked step sister go away and leave you here all alone. That's why Mikey's here, I keep everything in order while they are gone, but I miss you and them.


. Here they come now, maybe some day we will go together and the Good Fairy from the North will come and take photos of all of us
having fun at the same time, sound good KD?


.
Irene I am so glad you decided not to be camera shy, how was your ride?

Don't bother answering a picture says it all.

Or maybe two pictures.

Forget it Dude, I know what your fairytale would end like.

More fun from the LMA.

As always---------time for a cold one and Love from the LMA--------------Mikey.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

So, she went from JP to KD? Where does the "King's Bit of Dash" come from? You never did tell he her sire's name.

Love the pics! Thanks Mike and Irene!