Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Morning



.Luckily all that racket going on early this morning turned out not to be Zombies!
As the light came up I noticed the movement out in front.
.
Sorry about the photo quality, my BlackBerry phone does the best it can.



.
A close look will be needed, the Coyote is leaving from the middle here.




Halloween it may be, I'm just happy that strange noise, turned out to be something more natural. Actually the Coyotes have been doing fairly well around here, which is OK with me, the gophers need some control, the chickens are locked up pretty well. One of my neighbors lost a favorite (old) Peacock, may have been his time.

.
Once again I apologize for the quality of the shots. Just didn't think anything more noteworthy will happen today. Should something interesting come up, post to follow. Happy Holidays!

.
As Always-----------------Love from the LMA------------Mikey

.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: