Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last of the "Devils Anvill" 2011

Just stepped out to feed and water.
Didn't even think about putting a jacket on.
I did notice after morning chores when getting in the car to go to work;
there was ice on my windshield.
whoa dude!












I think when I go out to feed in the morning, I'll need more than a shirt on.
The "Devils Anvil" certainly is gone for this year.
.
A quick look at Mt. Charleston, reveals it snowed last night.
I tried to get a photo, but.
.
Where does the time go?
It marches on.
.
I most certainly love the march of time. Living life from day to day is all we have. A wise man once said " Every moment is a gift, open your present"
.
Every day when I go to do my chores is now a present.
.
When I go out I just look up, then I think of my present, then I think of you.
.
Time for a cold one----A fire-------and thoughts of you.
.
As always------Love from the LMA-----mikey.
.
PS I Love and Miss you Mom, not to forget others too---m.
.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: