Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A mile in mine

.
A few years ago I had a Jazzy car.
1988 Chevrolet IROC Convertible.
Leaving the store one day I noticed someone had sliced my top, and keyed my paint.
Never again as long as I live in the city will I own a nice car.
Rather than buy a new top I repaired it with a Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl.
Drove it for another year, then sold it.


.
A couple years after that, waiting to mount a new set of tires on my Dodge dually, walking around waiting found a shoe store selling MinneTonka mocassins. OH YEAH.
Next to Marias hand made sockies, best thing I could do for my feet.


.
Hey Mikey; you can fix your car; but not your Moccasins?
Searching high and low, success the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl.
My Feet couldn't be happier.


.
As always----Love from the LMA-----Mikey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

and the feet say, "Ahhhhhhh". :D