Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sam & Diablo


.
I am sitting here reminiscing all the photos that have come my way this year. Not just photos of coarse, life in general, events or problems that I am aware of, to relatives currently on some fabulous adventure.
My preference decided on the photo that moved me most in this year.

.

I chose this photo of Samantha Wood & and her Grand Mothers' horse Diablo taken at the Homedale Idaho Fair and Rodeo this year.
Samantha (Sam) as I've always known her did some competitions there this year.
The reason I have this photo is that I requested it after Stacy Woods posted all the photos on Facebook, from the weekend.
The Homedale Rodeo is definitely up there in my book anyway so seeing multiple generations continuing a great tradition sure warms my heart.
.
The angle of the photo gives a unique view of symmetry, lines I have never seen before, a look that portrays a correct balance. The spontaneous look; the beautiful smile of a young woman who was sitting in deep concentration just before someone who loves her calls her name; then takes this photo.
.
To me this photo was taken; looked at; yet never seen; even by the people who love this young lady the most.

.
I give this my personal come to the LMA photo of the year.


.
As always -----Love from the LMA-------Mikey.

.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

A lovely tribute, Michael. Photos move us. No wonder I like photography so much. ly