Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Be It Ever So!

.

Never get tired of looking around my back yard. Even though many have heard me say "It's not what I do see, It's what I don't see." Living in the city was fun, but I have had enough fun.
.



.
I never get enough of Mt. Charleston when there is snow. We like to keep the snow where we can keep an eye on it. The alfalfa fields are starting to come on now.

Good thing, this is all I have left, don't know if it's enough, you know how I am.
.



This photo was inspired by Dawn Marie, mainly for optical illusion purposes. Like to keep having fun, I don't believe my old truck could get this job done.



.
Still haven't fed these guy's since the last remark. Anyway we are getting more insects now that the weather is warming up. They can eat bug's. See the Victory Garden?

Fresh batch of limb's for the Bird Habitat.



The quail may come back since the Coyotes were here all winter. They look well fed! I don't see many cats around lately!

Too early and warm for a fire right now, but will see you there soon-------Mikey.

P.S. Love You Mom!

No comments: