Thursday, March 11, 2010

I wish I could

...I wish I could take a nap like that. Actually I get enough sleep, very important for me to be alert since I take responsibility for making sure things are up to snuff around here. Looking at Toby makes me feel like everyone is content. Happiness is extra, just content is good enough on the LMA.


....

Take ol Easter here, the only time he's not content is when dinner is late or Toby is feeling rested up.




.

How could we complain about a backyard view like this?

.

Just wanted to say Hello, now back to chores, have to get everything caught up before I start the evening fire.-----------------------Mikey.

. PS------------------Love You Mom------------m

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Content is good. And I always love the view! Love you too, Mikey.