Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Goofing Around

..





...



Hi guys, I was looking through Picasa when this opportunity to post came up. Not having much on my mind looking out the window at school seemed a natural for me.
Being a Saturday the part about working in a dark cold place didn't seem fair, so be careful what you wish for. Just a few more hours and the view will be quite different I'm sure.


Heres my favorite view in the mornings. Just posted it recently, wish I could do it justice.



.....................................Wonder what it would be like.............................




I need a cold one and a fire, been a long week---------------Mikey.


PS..................................Love you MOM---------m.



2 comments:

Ruthless said...

Golly Mikey, those are some pics and the bat one is really great. I'm so glad you can once again blog. I know it is about time I did some on mine. Don't give up on me you never know when I might surprise you.

Have a cold one for me by the fire.


Mom

Kathleen Lee said...

Hey Mikey! Love the blogging!