Monday, November 14, 2011

Coming of Winter


.
Yes as the days get shorter I remember all the years. Once Halloween is over; my birthday; Thanksgiving; come Christmas; and New Year. Time marches on.

.
Not the passing of my Mother; not the grief of all our for bearers can stop the march of time. Every year I am here is counted as a success, never in my wildest dreams did I think so many blessings would out weigh the problems only imagined in my mind.
.
In spite of my ignorance my life has been a success because I see "ONE SET OF FOOT PRINTS IN THE SAND", thank you LORD.
.
Winter is a time for Holidays; being with the ones you love and protect; do the best you can; time marches on; now is the time for this; come Spring we all know another Winter will be coming.
.
When in the responsible protection of our parents life is a picture of perfection, we have people we must adhere too. Reasoning on our part usually not allowed. I love you; do it my way! "OK"! Time marches on.
.
Looking back through the winters of my life, I must say that I look forward to the "March of Time" with trepidation and great expectation. Mostly I'm afraid to miss all the wonderful things coming out of the families young people. I know Mother was afraid I might fall young, to my shame I was not more reassuring to her. Mom's Mums will come back in the Spring. Time marches on.

.
The state of the world is moving at a pace never comprehended by anyone who had an influence on me. Never in our wildest imagination would Mikey know what an internet was! Yet there go the Footprints.



.
Footprints to the fire and a cold one-----------------Mikey.

As always-----Love from the LMA-----------m.
.


1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for keeping it up Mike. LY