Monday, November 21, 2011

Woke Up In The Morning

.
Woke up in the morning boy it sure feels cold.
.
Woke up in the morning boy I sure feel old.
.
Woke up in the morning boy coffee sure sounds good.
.
Woke up in the morning boy a fire would be apropos.
.
Woke up in the morning boy that is some wet wood.
.
Woke up in the morning got nowhere to go.
.
Woke up in the morning that coffee sure tastes good.
.
Mikey.



.





.
.
Woke up this morning to a mid November storm, man it came out of nowhere. It was still dark when I rolled out this morning, had no Idea how the weather had changed over night. This time of year I turn down my heat to save money while I sleep, thanks to some very warm bed coverings I have accumulated over the years. AS I walked out at sun up to feed it was a suprise to see how wet the ground was. Little bit after noon the sky started to open up.
.
Think I will skip the fire, just stay inside and have a cold one.
.
As always----Love from the LMA-----Mikey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

This is why I keep reading your blog. You're just so much fun to read!