Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bright and Cold!


.
JP has a nice warm coat on, good thing.



.
She really has become a lot more friendly. Not long ago she was wild as a deer.


.
.
JackieJo has a great disposition, she's hard to photograph because I can't make her stay far enough away.


.
.
Here she comes now, better take the shot!


.
.
My Tractor, I love my tractor, Now if I could find that girl.

.
.
Sure seems strange looking at these 48ft. split axel trailers. Land based barges.

.
.
EASTER.
talk about warm and wholly.

.
.
Anyone want to go fishing?
.

.
.
The Great Pumpkin!


.
Hope I don't loose my regular job, this may have to be my backup plan.
Could I back that up?---yes.

.
.
.
The main thing about this morning is the sun is bright; the sky is clear; and it's COLD!
I was just so exited that my Blackberry phone has a new battery in it.
Really miss having the time to take photos, as you see getting the horses in a position can take a lot of time.
The still shots are easier, just not as unique, you can always rely on them to pose properly.
.


.
AS always-------Love from the LMA------------Mikey.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

That was fun, Mikey! Love looking at your stuff!