Monday, January 23, 2012

Dead of Winter LMA Style

.
Three Trees
Thank you for your strenth.
.

.
Remember those tomatoes.
They're not doing s well now.



.
Rain is pouring, old man snoring.



.
JackieJo LOVES to roll in the mud.
There must be something very theraputic about a good mud bath.
.

.
What Easter?
Yeah, I taught her that when you first brought her down here.
Ya know Mikey, I'm getting real tired of teaching you the ropes about horses.
That's OK Easter, just remember, your feed bill is going through the roof.
K.



.
Bye the way Mikey, feed or not, you need to clean this mess up!
K Easter.



.
And trim the grape vines too!
K Easter.


.
.
Ya know there is a saying.
God works in mysterios ways.
I was really out of options for getting out to Two Hawks Ranch to get feed, we were OUT!
I had no answers, I was feeding the horses all my potatos, really.
Then one of the locals came by, this is Don.
Why he came by is not important, he did, then he came by this morning to help.


.
.
$155 per scoop. +$15 per scoop per month GEEZ!


.
.
Well no matter what, Don just happened to show up at the right time.
Thanks for the help Don.
We needed you!


.
.
It's raining It's pouring
The old man is snoring
The horses have stopped roaring.
.
Dinner is a good thing.

.
As always -----Love from the LMA-----Mikey.

.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Q: Whaddya feed your babies?
A: Big mouthed frogs!

This is the punchline, I can't remember the joke. I think it was one of Raka's favorite jokes as a little girl.

Love ya, Mikey!