Friday, February 26, 2010

Febuary's About Gone

.



.No kidding, for someone that doesn't do any more than Mikey does how can we be this far into the year already? Poor old Easter is 7 years now; Dudes' home from college; Jackie Jo's coming home in a week or so; Toby's going to be a project anytime now. Patrick and my dear friend Ted came out Tuesday for some smoked chicken breast, baked potatoes, and several mighty cold ones around the fire place. Boy were the fishing stories flying! That day went so fast I am beginning to see the answer. Patrick gave Ted and I a lesson on how a wood maul is swung to split wood, I had to mention that is was for the fire wood, not my maul handle, teh heh. It's OK I bought two back ups already, just in case. Did I mention the fish stories? While we were out there Irene came by a couple of times first riding Mandy, her very long time Palamino friend, later on Reiny her five year old Buckskin mare. Nice, we have plans for her and Dude. I also told her I have a couple of horses that could use riding if she was still in the mood, (non publishable reply)! While Pat and Ted were there it seemed like a good time for them to stock up on Idaho groceries, so they DID.
Potatoes; onions; red beans; and kidney beans all from Idaho. Not to mention Irene provided a couple dozen fresh scratch eggs. Em babies are no fish story. Pat seems to really like the idea of sitting by the fire, so he also loaded up on some fresh split fire wood for his place, you can never have enough I guess.


.Have some things I have to do, I'm sure that something will go haywire, you know what I mean, but life goes on at the LMA. Thankfully we take most of it with a grain of salt, and a dash of good humor. Keeps things that are over my pay grade from getting the best of me. See you around the fire place sometime soon!----------------------------Mikey


.PS----------------Love You MOM---------m

3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Sounds like a real fun day at the LMA! Sorry I could only call in from McCarren...Love you.

Kathleen Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruthless said...

One thing about the LMA you can almost always get something off the "ole fire pit". We are thinking about being there around the 9th of April so we can see Glen and Maria. I know they will want to make it out there. It is too far a way to settle on dates yet, but, keep it in mind and we will work around it.

Love you,
Mom