Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Continuing Wednesday

Hello Everyone,


This week was pretty busy on the LMA, Easter was having a little trouble with his lead shank. I had him tied to the apple tree grazing off part of the garden. When he was full he decided to trip himself. That left a mark, luckly I was right there to moniter the situation. Easter is being better behaved, he knows when he's been a bad boy. Sure has been an adventure raising him these last four years.

I went to Pahrump, NV. to register one of my vehicles, while I was there it dawned on me my Drivers License would have to be renewed, really surprised my vision is good enough. A visit to a friend of mine came in handy there. My friend has become a big fan of the groceries that come from Idaho (Beef,Pork,potatos, fresh sweet corn on the cob) for those of you who hav'nt spent all these years in the desert, farm fresh custom food may not seem like a big deal. To me these things are a real treat. Not to mention the quality of life issues, eat better live better.

Wednesday Larry Miller, and I went out too the Two Hawks Ranch to order hay for the winter, after that we took the Suzuki Samari up the fire road covering Mt. Potosi, might be a good idea to make sure we carry a spare in the future, coming home on three wheels is noisy. All in All nice days off.

Best regards to Everyone, Mikey

3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Hi Mikey,
So glad to see your post. I've been checking for it daily. Of course that is what I do, sit in front of my computer all day. Sounds like your days off were good.I guess the "good life" is good in Sandy Valley.
Love ya,
sis

Ruthless said...

Hi Mikey,
Nice blog, it's fun to keep track of my chicks in one place. Am looking forward to regular up dates. Keep up the good work.

I hope you can check my blog out, too.
Love you,
Mom

~Phoenix~ said...

Wow uncle, was wondering when you were going to step in it.

Technology I mean.