Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scheduling for LMA Ranch

Good mourning dear Followers,

As you know I currently don't have computer access on the ranch. A few options are, however open to me. Replies to you depend on the Sandy Valley Library hours; server availability for my Blackberry,(intermittent)also; I don't take it with me when performing certain functions on the ranch.

Rest assured I am Committed to growing this blog. Your response has been very gratifying to me. Technical skills will improve, I'm sure, with you're help. The more I experience the facination grows. I look foward to having time with the three days off from other obligations to share with you,all the forward momentum around the Leave ME Alone Ranch. Remember LMA does not stand for Leave Mikey Alone.

See you all soon, can't wait to hear from You.

Give my regards, MIKEY

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

This is awesome, Mike. I'm so glad you decided to open a blog.

A kiss on the nose for Easter!

Love ya,
Cookie Bookie