Thursday, November 20, 2008

Has anybody seen Jackie Jo?

Posted by Picasa
I just wanted everyone to see her no special occasion. Naturally I have to keep from getting too attached (Difficult) since she is special. Jackie Jo is quite a bit more mature now, this shot was taken in April. The original title of this shot was to be "Has anybody seen anything to eat?". Be prepared for quite a show when she sees you coming out late to feed. Like I said she hasn't been getting the attention she deserves and this should help repair her ego. She is so much like Easter and Dude in disposition, personality,and intelligent. Here at the ranch we have to be really careful about how we school these horses because once they learn something they won't forget it. Best advice I got for them was you have to win them not battle with them. Believe me this is proving true everyday. I'll have to give Larry Miller a great deal of credit having been her trainer since she came back from boarding school where she got basic ground training. Jackie Jo will wear multiple styles of head gear and respond the same to all of them. Fringe benefit of spending the time. Speaking of time I have to go now, it's getting close to feeding time.

Besides I need to get the fire set up---------------Mikey

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Beautiful photo, Mikey. I'm so glad to check everyday and find something new to read and look at!

LYM,
Cookie