Friday, November 21, 2008

Poor girl has a tummy ache.

Posted by Picasa

Hello again, as I promised you I would send more current pictures unfortunately I am still little behind since there are two more days before my weekend. This a mid October mourning shot. Jackie Jo is in really good health overall, although this mourning we noticed Ginger was shading her for a nap not usually on her schedule. Another thing strange was the way she pawed at her stomach from time to time. This was observed by Larry not myself, he only mentioned it after I voiced concern about her unusual behavior this mourning, she also let Ginger get more breakfast than normal. That is a sure sign that Jackie Jo has some thing wrong, most likely what we refer to as an Indian Tear Drop. Nothing a little special fiber we keep here won't cure, for those of you who are getting the drift I'm hoping you feel better too, her problem is that she throws her feed on the ground in this sandy and dusty soil, there fore creating something smooth;green; and very hard to pass. Jackie Jo is young and healthy so after a few hours she felt like her usual self again and Ginger " her faithful companion" got less dinner than she had breakfast. Anyway this fire photo is more current.


Waiting to see you there sometime soon--------------Mikey.

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

Glad Jackie Jo is feeling better.
I sure could use that warm fire up here today. We had our first snow yesterday. Nothing stuck, but the flakes were sure huge! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

LYM
Cookie