Thursday, November 13, 2008

Warming leftovers

Nice huh? Not too cold and I'm hungry!


With the high cost of living these days being frugal doesn't have to be misery. I always enjoy the fire so why not take the opportunity to camp out a little. Tonight we're having Pizza & German Sausage with a cold one of course.


Names have been sent to the AQHA for registration on the weanling's, I'll post them ASAP. Hey-Girl was taking her mid mourning nap Monday when I decided to see how far she had settled down. I was amazed that she did not get up when I entered the pen. Matter of fact I actually touched her rump and back before lifting. Not wanting to annoy her to much I used the nonchalant approach for a while, which got her curious, and she approached me in a few minutes. This was rewarding because I only recently trusted enough to take the halter off. The halter remained on as long as she was fearful and shy which meant the only way to catch her up was with a rope. Her reward for this was a gentle curry job supplemented with a portion of sweet feed, and grass hay, nice. Boy all this work is making me hungry.

Better go in and see what's for lunch, leftovers look good, you'd think these guys would clean this stuff up better, guess my eyes are bigger than our appetites. Hi Brian, sure let's take that carburetor apart we can do it. Matter of fact over the next two and a half hours we did it three times. Testing indicates it is the fuel pump after all, DARN IT! Boy that makes me hungry,let's start the fire and have a cold one.


Kathleen will be excited to see that I have resumed posting photos without bothering her, I'm sure. The fire was taken with my Blackberry without the flash working, sorry.

See you there-----Mikey

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruthless said...

Glad to see your comment section is working again. I'm guessing you saw my blog concerning batteries. Must be something in the air. Just glad we got new ones before starting off on trip to Nevada and Nampa, lots of open spaces out there. We enjoy a little fire in the fire pit now in the evenings, too.

Love the pictures.

Kathleen Lee said...

Love the post, Mikey and you don't bother me. I am happy to help. But, also happy to see you figured out the photos posting again! Keep up the good work. I wait with baited breath for each new post! (What exactly is "baited" breath?)

Love ya,
Cookie