Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Checking in with everyone.

This photos title "Say What? You talking too Me?"
Here's Ginger keeping an eye on Hey-Girl.


Why do I call him RED MAN?



DUDE------------12/01/08, 19 Mos. old.



Hey-Girl & Ginger- eyeing DUDE.




EASTER; JACKIE JO; DUDE'S cousin, HEY what is Mikey doing in my space, and where is DUDE?




I know this is going to be a HAPPY HOLIDAY season, family and friends all reaffirming our love for each other. Mikey sincerely hopes for the best in all things for each and every one of you! Here at the LMA we try to look at life in a light hearted way, the more we do the faster time seems to fly. I don't want to grow old any faster than I have too, but I don't want to miss out on the fun of life either. Every new day brings me a new story to tell, this medium is terrific, even out here in the Desert away from everyone I feel I can reach out and touch you where ever you are, not as close as my HEART though.
It is very refreshing to follow all of your Blogs, the looking glass into our lives.
Again HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all-------------------Mikey.










2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Hey Mikey, I'm sitting here on Pat's computer having my coffee and Carolyns reading your wonderful blogs. It makes my heart glad to be able to read your stories and see your photos. So glad you joined us!

Love you,
yer sis

Kathleen Lee said...

You have no idea how much we all enjoy your blogs. It's like sitting on that new bench by the fire enjoying the fire and chatting. I'm sure we will have many blogs with pictures to share as the holidays draw near. Keep up the good work.
Love you,
"The Mom"