Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Not Enough

This just isn't enough, I know I'm being greedy, but I can't help myself. Can't wait till this weekend so I can get a few more loads. Love that ugly old truck, but, "pretty is as pretty does".

Here's what I was really interested in sharing with you. Since this appears to be the tree & wood season this Mondale Pine had a short career on Irene's place so I brought it over to the quail habitat. Gopher Bait, they just love to eat the roots off these things, there is only one long root left. Yet for some reason they only kill off about 15% of these trees. The rest seem to do all right. We try too use everything we can around here, besides the Pine needles make a quick fire starter.
That reminds me see you there--------------------------Mikey
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Busy is as busy does, Mikey! Looks like you're gearing up for a long ol' winter! I guess winter is arriving here tonight... brrrrr!

Ruthless said...

Looks like a lot of nice evenings and mornings around the fire. Good job Mikey