Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easter's View

Hey Mikey, it sure is nice around here lately, you know I didn't think the racket in the LMA's girls dorm was ever going to slow down!

Hey Ginger I wonder if Easter is telling Mikey about those two new dogs in the neighborhood, the ones you were explaining the rules to while he was getting that wood. I didn't know you felt that way about dogs!

Yeah Ginger, Hey-Girl and I will keep a look out for them while you rest up. Well at least we'll stand up while we are napping that way it will appear as though we are watching.

Just another busy day on the ranch.
See you at the fire-------------------------Mikey
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathleen Lee said...

I for one am sure glad you horses have learned to blog! Oh, and take photos to blog! Can't wait for more!