Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Excuses-Excuses-Excuses

Well here it is nearing Christmas again! This week on my days off it was my intent to tell you more about the ranch, bbbuuuttt, things didn't work out that way. My Blackberry decided it was going to purge because of the first snow storm in Las Vegas in five years, dumping all the pictures I wanted to send in. This is a shot from State Line Primm, Nv. Looking at Whiskey Pete's sign shortly after Interstate 15 closed due to inclement weather.
Not the place I would like to go swimming right now. Anyway should I get out to the ranch in the next few hours the Columbia Pass won't be a problem, keep your fingers crossed. More details coming tomorrow.

I'm sure glad we got some firewood in-------------Mikey
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I got one thing to say, Mikey...

BBBRRRRRRR!!!!

Ruthless said...

Holy Moly Mike, you might as well be living in Idaho.

Ruthless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.