Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bob & Mom- Q-Time


Mom & Bob took off for Arizona New Years Eve, Day, we sure had a nice visit. Tuesday Larry Miller and I were preparing a little some thing for the picnic basket we'll be taking to Idaho next week.

Just another day on the Ranch! Yep this will go along pretty well with the 4lbs. chuck roast I smoked just before. Hope there will be enough to get us through the next couple days!







I don't know if that will be enough to keep Miller busy on the Smoker. What do you think DUDE? I don't know, why don't you check with Redman, excuse me, I meant TOBY VAN CAT! You know I have to clear every thing with the Boss, let me check on it AFTER my nap.
What's going on around here now you guys?

I don't know about these guys around here, believe I'll go back to the fire place and have a cold one-------Mikey!


















1 comment:

Ruthless said...

Bob drooled all the way home thinking about that bird. Will have to give that a try sometime.