Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nobody said it would be easy.

.

.Here is one person that may call me boy.

.Dear Uncle Marion Murphy. The few previous post were from a few years ago during a visit to his place. I must admit he inspired me in several areas of my life.
.
The proof is in the pudding. He may say what he wants to me, as long as he will speak to me.

.
The LMA was inspired, quite a bit from Marion, even though he may not have realized it at the time, everybody who "hears" him is the better for it.

.
Nobody said "It Would Be Easy" needs to be said a great deal more. Be that as it may be "Go For It".

.
Love Y'all---mikey

4 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

a bunch of wise old fools in the Murphy camp...

Barbara said...

Okay, so now what you were sayin' makes sense after reading about your Uncle Marion. He sounds like he was a wonderful mentor to you!

Barbara said...

Hey Mike,

I'll try to tell you a bit about the reunion in a few days. I'm behind on a lot of paperwork due to meetings, client's doctor appointments, etc.
I could send pictures to you if I knew how to post them. If you wouldn't mind giving me your P.O. box or address I could (in time) print you copies and mail them.
My e-mail address is below if you want to respond.
Meanwhile, take care and drink lots of water!!!!!!!!
Barbara

Dave said...

Uncle Marion lived with us a few months after he got out of the Air Force.
Taught me how to draw a Sabrejet and about flaps and lift, etc.

Great guy!