Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mikey's back!

.Can you believe it, a real American BBQ?

One can always dream. .
Don't point that at me, I'm busy.
Perish the thought Jackie. And by the way JJ, don't eat the flowers!

You too Easter.
Are you the only good boy around here? Thought so.

Yes I have been busy round here, this place doesn't stop just because I am doing other things. No excuses, so much to do and I'm a lazy #@$%&*!.
Well, anyway I seem to have overcome the photo thing for now. Hope to pick up the posting pace from here on out. The work I do along with just getting by takes a toll, but I'm back with no excuses.
Perhaps a cold one and a fire on this FOURTH will make all the difference in the world! Be thinking of you all there-------Mikey.
.
PS---------YOU KNOW!!!!-------------------m

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Those are some great photos! Where did you find the six shooter bbq? And I love Mom's Mums. LY2

~Phoenix~ said...

Love the photos!!