Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monsoon Coming




.

.As I left work looking forward to my three days off (4 x 10 is great),@105" I noticed that it was sprinkling just a little. Sure is nice having the Acura restored again, 33MPG, love it. Can't wait for it to break in properly. Looks like a good time to turn on the wipers,hmmmm, that can't be good. Long time since the Acura & I have seen rain. A person just thinks he has repaired everything. That's fine,I will have to take wood cutter Brian into Jean for gas tomorrow, get some new wipers then, RIGHT.

.Ya know, for some reason I am in the mood for a "Bloody Mary", family members know.

What's this? Recession what stinking Recession? Just look @ what you can buy on unemployment!
.

.Unemployment, not for me!
I just want my Bloody Mary.
.

Open for 98yrs. Oh well, the Bloody Mary, was "OK", family members know.


Just when you thought life was too hard, stop and remember what good times you have had, then everything gets a little better.


.
Come on Monsoon, can't wait for more good times!
.
There won't be fire tonight, there will be a cold one enjoyed though, thinking of you always----mikey.
.
PS-------Love------m



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Sweet car! Love the color!

Kathleen Lee said...

I would have "blood" with you! I had to quit making it cuz I couldn't drink it all....

~Phoenix~ said...

There's no recession for me either! But I don't drive one of those!!