Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Know it's early!

Easter feeling Good.

.Geez Dude, don't give me such a hard time. I just didn't feel like working all day. Save the attitude, You know how much I love the Monsoon season, besides I only took off two hours early.







I know; I know; you call that a Monsoon? On the Anvil---YES!



.

.Here they come! This tells me Summer is in full swing.




.Do you remember as a child going to Grandma Adamson's in the summer, and going through the garden; Apricot tree; and Grape vines? I do.





Every time I see something growing on the vine, I become a child free grazer again.



.Call that a Monsoon?-----Out here---YES!



.


Really Cool. .
Dude, nice to see you changed your attitude. Does this mean you want to eat now?


.
.
I'll take that as a yes.





.Oh no! Did I forget who comes first around here Easter?
.Are you watching me? Is I'm sorry going to work? Fooled ya big boy, I put you at the top!
.
Yes; here on the LMA life takes on a less serious tone; no one needs to get all "Up About It", "It's Early Yet"! Thinking about childhood memories in Idaho is one of my favorite pass times now, reflections are coming easier especially when my dear friends have long conversations about people we have known and lost track of. My most frequent conversations are with the Sprucetree QH Ranch in Homedale. My dear friend Jerry and I have many paths that crossed over the years, very interesting, lucky we never travelled together.
.There are some Interesting books---that don't need to be written.
.There are reasons for one set of footprints in the sand.
.It is for you who know to understand.
.
This machine has decided that I am going on to long. So in the spirit of the LMA, I thank you and good day.
.
PS---walk as always in the spirit of love------------m.

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I love the garden, apricots and grape memories from Grandma Adamson's. The best! Thanks for all the beautiful photos Mikey. They are so wonderful. Pet the ponies for me.

Barbara said...

We visited our grandparents in Meridian every summer when we lived in Colorado Springs. She had Grapes on the vine, Raspberry plants and Strawberries besides all the veges. We loved to pick the strawberries in particular and never tired of the delectable fruit! Yum! Like you, I appreciate sweet memories of grandparents now gone...never forgotten!
Thank you for sharing your pictures and memories so poignantly! As always~Barbara