Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Just a Swinging"

.I Know Easter. This machine is haunted.
.It took me so long to load these photos I forgot what Just a Swinging story was all about. This means you will have to put captions on the photos yourself! By product of "Some timers Disease" Please forgive me. I mean Loaded!

Just a Swinging.





Love ya-----mikey.












Not a CW Song, Just the "Facts Mamm", just a swinging after the Monsoons. One sure way to know you have his attention: both ears are forward!
Oh MY.



Long way from "Fire Season", see ya soon----mikey.


PS---YOU KNOW-----m.








2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

Thanks, Mikey! I love all the photos. We had the same temperature drop here, so it was down in the 60's. We finished painting the patio cover and bbq'd ribs yesterday. I took the kids' photos too.

Barbara said...

Don't those grapes look delectable! We have been eating watermelon non-stop and since peaches are on that's always a favorite! Yum!